At the The Scrapping Cottage we believe in quality products at great prices.
The Scrapping Cottage strives to ship orders within 48 hours of receipt of credit card orders. Holidays and weekends may impact shipping. Actual delivery time will vary according to distance from Southern California and method of delivery.
1. We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal for ordering via the website.
2. Orders may be e-mailed to email@example.com, but will not be shipped until payment of money order, credit card or cashiers check has been received. We do not accept credit card numbers via e-mail for security reasons; please call or place your order via www.scrappingcottage.com website.
3. Orders may be phoned in to customer service at (800) 998-7289 or (760) 747-7282, please have your catalog (SKU) numbers ready.
4. Items not in stock at the time of ordering will be cancelled rather than back-ordered by The Scrapping Cottage. You will be notified via e-mail of any cancelled items within 48 hours of placing an order.
5. Sorry, no C.O.D.
6. The Scrapping Cottage reserves the right to refuse business or services to anyone.
7. Orders processed on www.scrappingcottage.come-commerce web-site are subject to acceptance and approval by The Scrapping Cottage. Orders may not be accepted for various reasons, including but not limited to: website technical issues, typographical errors, incorrect pricing, or discounts, incorrect or rejected payments, etc.
8. Pricing, specifications and availability of products may change without notice.
1. If your order includes ANY pre-order items, your order will not ship until ALL items are in-stock.
2. All pre-order items are billed immediately, not at the time they are shipped.
3. We recommend customers place separate orders for any pre-order items so as not to hold up shipping of other items in stock.
1. Not responsible for "goods not received" due to incorrect address given at time of order.
2. Packages DO NOT include insurance unless specifically added at the time of check-out. The Scrapping Cottage will not be liable for non-delivery, shipping damage, stolen items, mis-directed shipment, wrong address, strikes, "acts of God", or other acts beyond the control of The Scrapping Cottage.
3. We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) and FedEx.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding international shipping.
1. Returned merchandise will only be accepted with prior authorization from customer service, please e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 747-7282.
2. Requests for return must be made within 10 days of order receipt.
3. A 20% restocking charge will be assessed when returns are not a result of our error and shipping charges will not be refunded. Copy of invoice must accompany merchandise. Credit will NOT be given on merchandise received opened, used, or in unsalable condition. All returned products must be in their original packaging.
PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS, CONCERNS:
1. If you have questions or technical problems with your product, check the manufacturers website for FAQs, product demo's or contact the manufacturer for more information.
1. Claims for shortages must be made within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
2. Damage in transit claims must be made with the delivering carrier, as title to the merchandise passes at the time it leaves our dock.
3. Carton count is essential prior to signing freight bill. We will not be responsible for carton shortages once the freight bill has been signed as shipment received in full.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 998-7289 or (760) 747-7282 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Phone: (800) 998-7289 or (760) 747-7282
Address: The Scrapping Cottage
1835A S. Centre City Pkwy #105
Escondido, CA 92025
We welcome crafters using our images to create handmade cards for resale, but have a few criteria that must be met:
- Our images must not be digitally altered in any way or mechanically reproduced.
- Our images may not be used for logos, trademarks, or any promotional materials.
- When possible, we would appreciate image credit.
- Individual shapes may not be cut and resold.
We do require that your endeavor be limited and local in nature, handmade by the artist or crafter. Please do not mass-produce, allow production by hired workers or produce your work in assembly line fashion. You are permitted to sell your artwork and craft projects at seasonal fairs and events, community fundraisers, festivals and craft events.
Our Angel Policy exists to ensure that our proprietary ideas and intellectual property is protected. The best way to gauge whether your use of the product conforms to our Angel Policy is to consider the following: If your item is being sold as a finished product to a non-crafter, you are likely in compliance with our Angel Policy. If your item is being sold as a stand-alone product to a crafter, for the purpose of use in their products, this is against our Angel Policy.
Persons creating hand-made Craftworks for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify The Scrapping Cottage, its officers, employees, affiliates and licensors, and assigns from disputes arising from their work.
The Scrapping Cottage, Inc. is a California corporation. The laws of the State of California govern the policy. The state and federal courts for San Diego County, California, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure by The Scrapping Cottage, Inc. to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
ABOUT THIS WEB SITE:
Copyright2002 - 2014 The Scrapping Cottage, Inc. All rights reserved. The Scrapping Cottage and The Cottage Wire are trademarks of The Scrapping Cottage, inc. CottageCutz is a registered trademark of The Scrapping Cottage, Inc. All other products and names belong to their respective owners. Prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice.